Aw the face he makes when he's looking at the camera....so cute! I have to agree with the whole reality tv thing...oh and we picked the same "worst book"!
Haha, Rhys cracks me up! Johnny Depp is so fantastic. I totally forgot about him when I was filming mine, but I love him. HAHA we had the same worst book (it translated into the worst movie too, ha).
Do you know if the Reign season ended? I can't ever catch it on TV as it airs since that's Rhys's bedtime, and Hulu doesn't have any more updated episodes.
He is! I'd love to see him and Abe interact together, Abe's a huge ham, too! I keep wanting to have Abe do a vlog with me, but I usually film them when he's sleeping, haha. Let me know if you end up reading the books! I love them!
Aw the face he makes when he's looking at the camera....so cute! I have to agree with the whole reality tv thing...oh and we picked the same "worst book"!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...I love how he was looking at the camera and smiling. Disney movies are great. I love reign! I like Johnny Depp. Thanks for linking up! :)
ReplyDeleteI love how excited your little munchkin is! I'm so excited!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, Rhys cracks me up! Johnny Depp is so fantastic. I totally forgot about him when I was filming mine, but I love him. HAHA we had the same worst book (it translated into the worst movie too, ha).
ReplyDeleteIsn't he just a ham, already? I also got your book recommendations...they seem interesting.
ReplyDeleteThanks! He's like that most of the time!
ReplyDeleteDo you know if the Reign season ended? I can't ever catch it on TV as it airs since that's Rhys's bedtime, and Hulu doesn't have any more updated episodes.
ReplyDeleteHis straight-across smile is the cutest and cheesiest!
ReplyDeleteHe is! I'd love to see him and Abe interact together, Abe's a huge ham, too! I keep wanting to have Abe do a vlog with me, but I usually film them when he's sleeping, haha. Let me know if you end up reading the books! I love them!
ReplyDeleteWe definitely have to figure out a way to hang out at least one day this summer!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be in Utah the week/end of the 24th of July!
ReplyDelete