Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010 Book Challenge

Inspired by the recent radio station report that 27% of adult Americans read not a single a book in 2009, I tried to remember all the books I read in 2009. I lost count.

So, I decided to challenge myself to start keeping a list of ALL the books I read in 2010 as the year goes along.

Keep track with me by looking to the right of the webpage to see my list of books grow over the year.

Rules
- If you read 3/4 of the book or more, it counts. Less than that doesn't count.
- Cookbooks, comic books, and anime/manga do not count.
- A textbook counts
- It doesn't matter if it was for school, or pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your thoughts to my story and I will gladly respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...