I apologize in advance for the shrieks, Rhys is discovering his volume and loves to make high-pitched noises, the spit up, and the coughing, sniffing (we're both recovering from colds).
**Mom, I apologize if I got that Christmas year wrong for my favorite memory. But going to Grandma's was an awesome year!**
For my Christmas decorations, click here.
For my Christmas decorations, click here.
For my post on "Mary, Did You Know," click here and here.


Sorry you have cold! Hope you are feeling better. I LOVE Mary did you know, such a great song! I just found a new version of it that I loved!!! It's by pentatonix?? I think!! Beautiful! http://youtu.be/ifCWN5pJGIE
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love Kutless! Also I Iove your son's sweet giggles in there...and maybe some hiccups too? My husband's family LOVES the Ralphie movie!
ReplyDeleteI love watching kids at Christmas! And I love Rhys's giggles and hiccups....he's such a sweetie. I love that you have a tradition to catch a movie on Christmas.....I'm trying to get my husband to start this on Christmas (with Into the Woods)!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have heard of the pentatonix version and I like it. But, I think Kutless will always be my favorite!
ReplyDeleteHe is too adorable! He loves to shriek...he thinks the high pitched sound is fun. =)
ReplyDeleteHe definitely is a sweetie. I can't wait till next year--Rhys will be 1.5 years old and may start to understand the spirit and magic of Christmas! Good luck dragging your husband to a movie!
ReplyDeleteWe watch A Christmas Story every year too, my dad is obsessed with it haha!
ReplyDeleteIt's such a funny, quotable movie!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Ryhs is getting, he is such a cutie! I love that version of Mary Did You Know--I haven't heard that one!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing too fast!
ReplyDelete