Your son is so cute! And do you teach English? That's so great. And I have a soft spot for game shows. I used to watch them after school when I was in elementary/junior high!
It cool that you teach English. It was my favorite subject in high school. There is a lot of opportunity to get creative with teaching english because of all the types of adventures one can experience through the stories and poetry you get to read together.
Thanks for joining up with us again, Tayler! Love that you included Rhys again--such a handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in! And I agree with Elizabeth..your baby is so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you included your little one again--he is SO cute! :) Also, I'm heading to an Arby's right now...LOL!
ReplyDeleteYour son is so cute! And do you teach English? That's so great. And I have a soft spot for game shows. I used to watch them after school when I was in elementary/junior high!
ReplyDeleteRhys, little show stopper!
ReplyDeleteLove "currently" done via vlog rather than written out.
And, Arby's chocolate turnovers sound amazing!!
Sweet baby boy stole the show!! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! He's definitely one of the most handsome boys ever!
ReplyDeleteMake sure to get a chocolate turnover! It's definitely worth it!
ReplyDeleteI do teach English. I can also teach history. My favorite gameshow is actually Jeopardy, but we're typically eating dinner then.
ReplyDeleteWell, I figure, if I have something adorable to look at, I'll probably get more views and comments...so, I'm cheating with him. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks you!!
ReplyDeleteIt cool that you teach English. It was my favorite subject in high school. There is a lot of opportunity to get creative with teaching english because of all the types of adventures one can experience through the stories and poetry you get to read together.
ReplyDelete